Happy Fourth of July! Make sure you stay up to date with our events by checking our social media and bulletin boards around the clubhouse.
— Your Domain Staff
Do you have any questions about something in your apartment? For questions on utility overages, please call City of Columbia utilities at (573) 874-2489.
If something is broken, please feel free to contact us. Maintenance requests can be submitted online through your resident portal at https://domainatcolumbia.com/residents. Please provide as much detail as possible to assist our maintenance techs in completing your work order as quickly as they can.
Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency? Just call the on-call service at (573) 214-2323, follow the prompt, and click for the courtesy officer.
We’re glad summer’s underway. Here are some rules to keep in mind so we can keep our pool open all summer:
- You must have your teal resident pass with you. If you lost yours, please come to the front desk to get a replacement ($35).
- You are allowed two guests. Please make sure they are with you at all times.
- Do not prop open the gate at the pool; this prevents overcrowding.
- No glass is allowed in the pool area; the City of Columbia will shut the pool down if they see any.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area; the City of Columbia will shut the pool down if they see any.
- No speakers/amps are allowed in the pool area. Please be respectful of the people living around the pool.
- No smoke is allowed in the pool area; the City of Columbia will shut the pool down if they see any.
- Shoes must be worn inside the clubhouse to prevent slip hazards.
Don’t dread the move! We still have spaces available for the 2019–20 year! Call the office today to find out current rates and information about renewing your lease for next year.
Be sure to check your calendars for the experiences planned for this month! If you have any ideas for events you might like, please let your Community Assistant know.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
- Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Fourth of July Pool Party — Thursday, July 4 @ 1 p.m. — Join us at the pool to enjoy our celebration of U.S. independence! There will be food and fun for everyone.
National Sugar Cookie Day — Tuesday, July 9 @ 2 p.m. — Join us in the clubhouse to enjoy some delicious sugar cookies!
Pool Party — Friday, July 12 @ 3 p.m. — Join us at the pool for food and fun for everyone!
Smoothies by the Pool — Tuesday, July 16 @ 2 p.m. — Join CA Blake at the pool to enjoy some refreshing summer smoothies!
Flowerpot Decorating — Friday, July 19 @ 1 p.m. — Come enjoy some fun summer painting! We’ll be decorating flowerpots in the cyber café!
Summer Sundae Bar — Wednesday, July 24 @ 3 p.m. — Join us in the clubhouse on for a tasty sundae treat!
Ice Cream Party — Saturday, July 27 @ 1 p.m. — Join CA Marissa for an awesome ice cream party!
Goodbye from The Domain — Wednesday, July 31 @ noon — Join us in the clubhouse for a send-off with food and fun for all residents, whether you’re leaving or not.