It’s almost that time of the year: Finals week is nearly upon us! Please make sure you are being mindful of the change in quiet hours. 24-hour quiet hours begin Sunday, May 6 at midnight.
Do you have any questions about something in your apartment? For questions on utility overages, please call Conservice at (866) 254-4577.
If something is broken, please feel free to contact us. Maintenance requests can be submitted online through your resident portal at https://domainatcolumbia.com/residents. Please provide as much detail as possible to assist our maintenance techs in completing your work order as quickly as they can.
Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency? Please call Signal 88 for emergencies only! Just call (573) 214-2323, follow the prompt, and click for the courtesy officer.
Make sure that you have a resident pass; you’ll need it for the day and night shuttles, as well as for pool checks.
Remember: Each resident is only allowed two guests at a time in the pool area, and no pets are allowed in the pool area.
Don’t dread the move — we still have spaces available for the 2018–19 year! Call the office today to find out current rates and information about renewing your lease for next year.
Be sure to check your calendars for the experiences planned for this month! If you have any ideas for events you might like, please let your Community Assistant know.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
May the Fourth Be with You — May 4 — Join our newest CA, J.T., in the theater for a special screening of Star Wars: Episode Five: The Empire Strikes Back.
Finals Survival Kit — May 7 — Come get your boost for finals week and grab a goody bag to keep you focused throughout the week.
Walk It Like I Taco Tuesday — May 8 — Join CA Marissa in the cyber café for some delicious walking tacos.
Smashing Away Stress — May 10 — Want to relieve some stress? Join us to get rid of some pent-up aggression and anxiety by smashing old dishes and software.
Grocery Bingo — May 14 — Join us in the cyber café for another round of Grocery Bingo. The winner will get a gift card for a week’s worth of groceries.