We’re looking forward to all the great pool days you’re going to have with us this summer. Be sure to always have your pass with you at the pool!
Do you have any questions about something in your apartment? For questions on utility overages, please call Conservice at (866) 254-4577.
If something is broken, please feel free to contact us. Maintenance requests can be submitted online through your resident portal at https://domainatcolumbia.com/residents. Please provide as much detail as possible to assist our maintenance techs in completing your work order as quickly as they can.
Reminders and Updates
Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency? Please call Signal 88 for emergencies only! Just call (573) 214-2323, follow the prompt, and click for the courtesy officer.
Here are some rules to keep in mind:
- You must always have your teal resident pass with you. If you lost yours, you can come to the front desk to get a replacement ($35).
- You are allowed two guests; please make sure they are with you at all times.
- You cannot prop open the gate at the pool.
- You cannot have glass in the pool area.
- You cannot have pets in the pool area.
- You cannot have speakers/amps in the pool area; please be respectful of the people living around the pool.
- You cannot smoke in the pool area.
- Shoes must be worn inside the clubhouse.
Don’t dread the move — we still have spaces available for the 2018–19 year! Call the office today to find out current rates and information about renewing your lease for next year.
Be sure to check your calendars for the experiences planned for this month!
Summer Like a Local
Whether you’re going home or staying put for the summer, take advantage of all our community has to offer! Summers can be a great chance to enjoy the area in some new and different ways. With the hectic pace of school, many students miss out on opportunities to get involved and have fun in their local community during the academic year — it’s time to change that! From festivals to parks and local attractions, below are some ways you can summer like a local. As a bonus, most of them are either free or very affordable!
- Do something touristy
- Visit a farmers market
- Check out a local sporting event
- Visit your Chamber of Commerce website to find out about local attractions
- Find a calendar of nearby fairs and festivals
- Enjoy Fourth of July festivities and fireworks
- Hike or bike a nearby trail
- Volunteer with a local organization
- Have a picnic
- Go to an outdoor movie or concert
- Run or walk a local 5K
We’ll also be planning events and activities for you throughout the summer, and if you need ideas for other fun things to do in the area, please let us know. We have information on area resources and a local calendar of events on hand to give you plenty of options. Have a memorable and fun summer!
Community Events Calendar
National Doughnut Day — June 1
Candied Apples in the Clubhouse — June 8
Summer Sundae Bar — June 15
Snow Cones at the Pool — June 20
Pool Party — June 22
Volleyball Tournament — June 26
Dive-in Movie — June 30